Today you have let me down and for this reason we must part ways. Ours was a quick relationship (more like a one-lunch stand!) and I fear there’s not much you can do at this point to salvage my trust.
Let me explain.
Even better: let me show you the ways in which you disappointed me. I’m not trying to be harsh, but you need to hear the truth.
- When I show up for lunch with my 6 year old daughter and kindly admit that we’re in a bit of a hurry, I expect to receive my over-sized wrap and kids burger within 15 minutes of ordering – not 35! Considering there were only 3 other patrons at the time, I don’t think it’s too much to ask!
- When I ask for extra napkins, I expect more than 2. I also expect you to not look so annoyed when you hand them to me.
- Your wrap is 3 times the width of my mouth > There is absolutely no way I can eat this without making a huge mess of myself!
- Actually, since we now have to leave I guess that’s no longer a problem… Thank goodness because we ran out of napkins again!
- I’m glad I didn’t need to use the facilities because I likely would have peed my pants trying to find them.
I could go on, but then I might be accused of merely being bitchy.
I’d like to say it’s been great… but it hasn’t. It’s not me – It’s you.